Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins 126

I got this from a blog called Write Anyway http://www.writeanyway.com/. There were no directions but I believe she gives you a word or phrase & you have to make a sentence with it. I am going to try it out.
1. It's cold and I am sitting here on the couch with my favorite cup of blueberry coffee made indulgent by a shot of Highland Park 12 year scotch, sipping, savoring, and enjoying the warmth.
2. There is nothing better than homemade Neapolitan bruschetta made with tomatoes grown on the side of Monte Vesuvio.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is oil free eye make-up remover by Mary Kay.
4. The mountains of the Abbruzzi's are calling to me for a nice long drive.
5. Well, first of all I wouldn't judge folks so harshly about things I really do not understand.
6. Kyle, Brett, and Crash; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was happy and fun.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to possibly eating Chinese food or we will make pizza and then watch movies, tomorrow my plans include doing all those things I normally do on Sunday like grocery shopping, laudry, etc., and Sunday, I want to have a great time touring the Vatican!

No comments:

Post a Comment