Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pathetic

It is simply pathetic that I have reduced my writing to only the "fun facts" printed in our one time weekly events pamphlet at work. It seems at the times I am available to write all the great things I had wanted to say while I was standing in the shower, the ideas are gone. They have left me as if they were washed away with my final cream rinse application. I should write something down to help me remember the thought. How can I do this while I am soggy & dripping, while there is shampoo in my eyes, and soap up my nose? I need to find a way to remember just a tidbit of the thought because a tidbit would bring it springing back to me like the blade of grass that is pushed over by the dull mower blade springs back up defiantly once the mower has passed...

No comments:

Post a Comment