Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year's Resolution

I am not into making resolutions for the new year. I never keep them. So instead I think I will list some "intentions" and "would like tos" for the year:
¤It is my intention to continue my focus on health and wellness.
¤I intend to continue on my path of spiritual growth.
¤I intend to continue with my weight loss/maintenance and physical fitness regimen.
¤I intend to continue to practice writing.
¤I intend to continue on the path of cleaner eating.
¤I intend to continue on my cooking journey (we try at least three new recipes a week).
There are a few new things I would like to do this year:
*I would like to start adding fish to our diet two times per week; not bottom feeder fish, my husband says they don't count.
*I would like to learn to build and manage a website and then do it.
*I would like to cut diet soda out of my diet. The stuff (all soda) is poison.
*I would like to stop using cooking spray.
*I would like to meditate 20 minutes every day.
*I would like to blog every day.
This all seems like a very doable list and so long as I do not dub them resolutions I should succeed!