Monday, June 18, 2012

Stacked Cauliflower Enchilada with Green Chile Sauce

Photo by: http://iwillrunforfood.tumblr.com/
I am a vegetarian; however, the rest of my clan are meat-eaters.  I have adopted a new tradition in my household: Meatless Monday on Wednesday.  Once upon a time, in the not so distant past, I didn't believe I could survive a day or enjoy a meal that did not include meat.  Certain folks in my household feel the same way so I pride myself on finding recipes that all the nay-sayers find irresistible.  Stacked Cauliflower Enchilada with Green Chile Sauce (pictured to the left) from the Gourmet Vegetarian Slow Cooker Cookbook was one of those meals.  It was spicy, cheesy, and the cauliflower was cooked to tender perfection.  There were no leftovers.  This is a meal I will make again.